Agrow is part of Informa PLC

This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC’s registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.

This copy is for your personal, non-commercial use. Please do not redistribute without permission.

Printed By

UsernamePublicRestriction
UsernamePublicRestriction

Isagro holding co approves €18 m fundraising

Indirect controller of Italian agrochemical company Piemme's holding company BasJes Holding has confirmed an €18 million ($24 million) capital increase. It is underwritten by US agrochemical firm Gowan (Yuma, Arizona). A shareholder meeting has approved the finance. BasJes was created as part of a deal for Gowan to take a major stake in Isagro following a deal agreed in July (Agrow No 670, p 4). It has indirect control of a majority stake in Isagro, and is 51% controlled by Piemme, while Gowan has the remaining 49% holding. The deal seeks to raise funds for Isagro's R&D work. The Italian authorities approved the deal earlier this month (Agrow No 674, p 5). Isagro and Gowan have signed agreements for the distribution of Isagro products in the North American and Italian markets.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Topics

What to read next

Advertisement
UsernamePublicRestriction

Register

AG000542

Ask The Analyst

Please fill in the form below to send over your enquiry or check the Ask The Analyst Page to find out more about the service

Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. my@email.address.

All fields are required.

Please make sure all fields are completed.

Please make sure you have filled out all fields

Please make sure you have filled out all fields

Please enter a valid e-mail address

Please enter a valid Phone Number

Ask your question to our analysts

Cancel