Agrow is part of the Business Intelligence Division of Informa PLC

This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC’s registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.

This copy is for your personal, non-commercial use. Please do not redistribute without permission.

Printed By

UsernamePublicRestriction
UsernamePublicRestriction

Sinochem to consolidate pesticide businesses

Sinochem International, a subsidiary of Chinese state-owned chemical giant Sinochem Group, will spend Yuan 970.2 million ($158.5 million at the current rate) to consolidate and unify the group’s diverse pesticide businesses. Some Yuan 331.5 million ($54.2 million) will be used to purchase a 51% stake in Sinochem Agro, held by parent company Sinochem, while Yuan 318.5 million ($52 million) will go towards acquiring the remaining 49% share from the Shenyang Research Institute of Chemical Industry (SYRICI). Sinochem Agro was known as Sinochem Shanghai before it was rebranded in 2012. The company recently launched a range of seed treatment products.

Advertisement

Topics

What to read next

Advertisement
UsernamePublicRestriction

Register

AG003129

Ask The Analyst

Please fill in the form below to send over your enquiry or check the Ask The Analyst Page to find out more about the service

Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. my@email.address.

All fields are required.

Please make sure all fields are completed.

Please make sure you have filled out all fields

Please make sure you have filled out all fields

Please enter a valid e-mail address

Please enter a valid Phone Number

Ask your question to our analysts

Cancel