Agrow is part of the Informa Intelligence Division of Informa PLC

This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC’s registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.

This copy is for your personal, non-commercial use. Please do not redistribute without permission.

Printed By

UsernamePublicRestriction
UsernamePublicRestriction

Koor fulfils deal with former MAI shareholders

China National Chemical Corporation (ChemChina) subsidiary Makhteshim-Agan Industries (MAI) shareholder Koor Industries has completed its settlement with other previous MAI shareholders over the sale of a majority stake in the company. The parties reached a settlement over a class action by the minor stakeholders last year, entitling them to consideration as part of the transaction and receipt of $45 million ( Agrow No 607, p 2). The parties’ trustees have transferred just over $44.9 million. ChemChina completed the acquisition of a 60% controlling stake in MAI in October last year ( Agrow No 626, p 2). The deal left Koor with the remaining 40%.

Advertisement

Topics

What to read next

Advertisement
UsernamePublicRestriction

Register

AG005616

Ask The Analyst

Please fill in the form below to send over your enquiry or check the Ask The Analyst Page to find out more about the service

Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. my@email.address.

All fields are required.

Please make sure all fields are completed.

Please make sure you have filled out all fields

Please make sure you have filled out all fields

Please enter a valid e-mail address

Please enter a valid Phone Number

Ask your question to our analysts

Cancel