CRISPR: Everything you need to know for the crop protection and seed sector
Published: 2 May 2018
In this episode we get technical with Yuanjie Su, Senior Analyst for Phillips McDougall’s Seed Service.
Yuanjie shares his insights with Alan Bullion from a recent analysis piece available for Phillips McDougall subscribers.
This exciting tool has the potential to revolutionize all aspects of the genetic research community, and is directly related to the seed industry as a versatile too for genetic improvement.
Questions covered in this episode:
- What is CRISPR and why is it relevant for the seed and crop protection sectors?
- How is it being commercialised, who are the major players and what are the regulatory challenges?
If you’re not a subscriber to Phillips McDougall, you can request your free demo of the service.
If you are a subscriber to Phillips McDougall's Seed Service, you can log in here to access the CRISPR analysis.
This podcast episode is also available on iTunes.
- Explore the latest CRISPR articles by Agrow
- Podcast episode: Crop Protection: Recent and future trends transforming the industry
- Article: Will the UK lose its pivotal role in setting biopesticide regulations post-Brexit?
Media player not displaying correctly? Click here to open in a new window.
All set! This article has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.