Crop Protection: Recent and future trends transforming the industry
Published: 5 March 2018
In this episode Sanjiv Rana, Editor of Agrow, speaks to Jonathan Shoham, consulting analyst for Phillips McDougall to analyse the outcome of the previous year for the crop protection market, and to explore the factors contributing to global market development.
Examining what the future holds in both the short and long-term, the two industry experts discuss multiple factors that have recently impacted the market and explore the hot topics and upcoming areas that are having an influence and promise to transform the industry in the years to come.
If you prefer, you can read the episode transcript here.
This podcast is also available on iTunes.
- Feature: Innovation in Crop Protection
- Report: Agrow Annual Review
- Article: Integrated approach will be the future of crop protection
- Video: Crop protection of the future: New technologies, their impact and regulation
- Infographic: A year in plant biotechnology patents
- Market Snapshot Infographics: Brazil and China
- Article: Global crop protection market flat in 2017
em>Media player not displaying correctly? Click here to open in a new window.
All set! This article has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.